There’s nothing more effortlessly elegant than donning a gorgeous head wrap. Failed twist out? Strapped for time? Not a problem. We created a step-by-step tutorial that will allow even a beginner to tie a head wrap beautifully in minutes:
1. Hold both ends of the head wrap.
2. Tie a knot.
3. Tie two more knots (the result will be a triple knot).
4. Tuck excess fabric into the crevices of the triple knot to ensure the ends of the head wrap aren’t exposed.
5. Adjust the head wrap by exposing your hairline, fanning out material, and exposing the silk lining.
7. Rock your crown, head wrap queen!