Our team is located in downtown Washington, DC and is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to assist with print, digital, and social assets. We're looking for the right candidate who is punctual, talented, and agile to assist in brand management and design. This position reports directly to the Designer and works with a small, dynamic team. Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Concept branding and marketing collateral
- Assist in campaign and lookbook assets for e-commerce website, social media, seasonal advertising, indoor and outdoor point of sale
- Design and typeset video tutorials, email marketing blasts, invitations, postcards, press releases
- Assist in editorial fashion shoots
- Collaborate with designer and marketing team to create visual content for social media, website, events, and blog
- Design digital ads, homepage assets, and social media posts
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign skills
- Minimum 2 years Graphic Design or Communication Design experience
- Ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Time management and strong organizational skills
This is an unpaid internship with the possibility of a paid part time position. Ideal for high school graduates, college students, and those passionate about fashion and/or graphic design.
Please email a resume to email@example.com with a portfolio.